Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Switching Things UP

So it's been a bit since I last posted and I'm happy to say things are much better.  They stayed pretty *Blech* for awhile, then Alan forgot to tell me his mother was coming for a visit.  He remembered the night before to tell me.  :-/  After the fight was over we had about an hour and a half long talk.  We talked about getting divorced & living in separate homes.  We talked about how the only thing we ever fight about is his mother.  We talked about how we didn't want to get divorced cuz it would be horrible for the kids & in general we do tend to like each other.  And I think since we got to that point things have been better because we both understand where we're coming from.  


Anyhow, looks like we've got a Hurricane inbound, so I'm thinking of writing a Hurri-VAC blog on how to get the heck out specific for military families.  Guess it will be up in the next couple of days if I go ahead and do it.  


Oh, here's a pic of Alan and I all dressed up for his cousin's wedding :P


http://twitpic.com/6a3cox


No comments:

Post a Comment